Membership is FREE for small businesses based in Hambleton.
(If you are not a small business based in Hambleton please use the 'Get in Touch' page to let us know your location and why you would like to network with us).
So why bother to register?
Registered members of NBN can sign up to our monthly events via eventbrite for FREE.
Non-registered guests can sign up via eventbrite and attend one event for free. Attendance of future events will incur an entrance fee of £5 if they choose not to register.
Some of our future events, including 1/2 day complimentary workshops, will only be available to registered members.
As there is no annual membership fee for the majority of our members, the commitment we seek from our members is that they adhere to the following:
• Good Business requires Good Manners: Members should register for each meeting via eventbrite. If circumstances change then the ticket should be cancelled in advance to avoid the unnecessary expense of purchasing refreshments which are wasted. In the case of a last minute emergency which means a member is unable to attend a courtesy email would be expected to follow.
•Members must attend at least 50% of meetings in any 6 month period and attendance is recorded.
• Members should try to contribute at each meeting. Suggestions of suitable contributions could include a referral, inviting a visitor to attend a meeting, follow up with a 1-2-1 meeting with another member or provide a testimonial for another member.
• As the group has been created for the benefit of the members, they should demonstrate active and measurable contribution to the management, administration and success of the group. This might include promotion of the group by sharing upcoming events via digital media platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook.
• Members will benefit from arranging to meet on a 1-2-1 basis to improve their understanding and be better informed about the services and/or products offered by other members, so that they can actively promote that business or organisation to their network.
• Free membership will not be renewed if attendance falls below 50% or the contribution of an individual or organisation is not felt to be adequately supporting the success of the group or other members.
Would you like to become a member?
If you are interested in joining the group, please fill in your details below and a member of the Organising Team will get back to you.
In line with GDPR, we are now asking each person to give clear consent to be on our mailing list. As part of the registration process you may Opt In to receive our email newsletter and agree that we add you to our database. We will use your email address to notify you about our events, other events, offers and news that you may be interested in.
Your contact information may also be shared with event sponsors.
You may unsubscribe from this at any time.
Note that for businesses not located in Hambleton, or not attending 50% or more of our events the membership options are as follows:
- Standard annual membership fee of £50 for one person,
- Extended membership of £75 for two or three people in the same business/organisation
- Multi-membership is £100 and covers 4 or more people in the same business/organisation.
- Alternatively there is an option to pay as you go: £5 per meeting per person.
If you have any queries about membership please email us at email@example.com or call 07531 013505